We're proud of the BlogHer Influencer Network, now part of the SheKnows Media ("SKM") Influencer Network and of our members' commitment to quality.
All blogs and social media accounts affiliated with the SKM Influencer Network have committed to appropriateness of content and adherence to our quality standards, which read as follows:
SKM Influencer Network Quality Standards
We embrace diversity and expression in all blogs and social media accounts; however SKM declines to include blogs or social media accounts with unacceptable content in the SKM Influencer Network. We define unacceptable content as anything included or linked that:
- Is used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person(s).
- Is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party.
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party.
- Violates the standards of the blog host or social media platform on which it appears.
- Contains undisclosed editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, and/or contains undisclosed advertising links and/or spam. Every opinion expressed must be the true opinion of the author, and must meet full FTC disclosure guidelines for endorsements.
The above list is not a comprehensive list and may be revised at any time.
Want to know how we apply these quality standards to participation on BlogHer.com? Read the Community Guidelines.